Pay it forward! Can you commit 1-3 hours, once or twice a month or more?
Do you have talents you would like to put to good use?
Lamorinda Village offers all of us ways to help our neighbors. Volunteers experience the satisfaction and well-being that come with using their skills to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
Volunteers are the cornerstone of Lamorinda Village, drawing on our capacity to support each other. Volunteers are Village members, college students, retirees, and others from the community.
- You will stay active, physically, mentally, and socially
- You will make a difference and improve the quality of life for Lamorinda seniors
- You will put your talents, skills, and capacities to good use
- You will get to know many more of your neighbors
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Drive a Village member to an appointment or shopping
- Be a friend: read, visit, call to say “hi”
- Change a light bulb or help with household repairs
- Water plants or plant new ones
- Prepare a meal
- Help with computers or office tasks
If you can help, please fill out the volunteer application:
Please download and complete the Lamorinda Village Confidentiality and Volunteer Privacy Information documents:
These documents can be submitted either electronically by attaching in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to:
ATTN: Volunteer Coordinator
P.O. Box 57
Lafayette, CA 94549